Vegan hot white chocolate, a different version of the classic cup chocolate. You only need 3 ingredients and it is ready in about 10 minutes. Chocolate lovers, you have to try this recipe! It is an AMAZING drink, creamy, sweet, comforting and it is very very rich. It is white chocolate in a cup.
During my childhood I drank a lot of hot or cup chocolate, especially at celebrations and on weekends when it was cold. It brings back great memories with my family and I am very fond of her.
I still prepare it from time to time (in a vegan version of course), but the truth is that I had never prepared it with white chocolate. It is more cloying than the traditional one, but if you like white chocolate you will love it.
In addition, you only need 2 or 3 ingredients: a tablet of white chocolate (they sell it in herbalists, vegan stores and in some large stores), vegetable milk and if you want a little vanilla extract (optional). It is prepared in about 10 minutes and although it is obviously not a recipe for every day, it is worth trying and enjoying it once in a while
Vegan White Hot Chocolate Recipe
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 10 mins
- Yield: 1 1x
- Category: Drinks
- Method: Main Course
- Cuisine: Vegan
- 100 g vegan white chocolate ( 4 oz ), chopped, see notes
- 2 cups of unsweetened vegetable milk ( 500 ml), I used soy milk
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
- Put all the ingredients in a saucepan and heat over medium heat until the chocolate is completely melted and all the ingredients have been integrated. Stir occasionally.
- Serve immediately (I decorated it with coconut cream and chopped white chocolate on top) or store it in an airtight container in the fridge for 3-5 days.
- Serving Size: 2-4
- Calories: 177kcal
- Sugar: 13.9 g
- Sodium: 16 mg
- Fat: 10 g
- Carbohydrates: 18.5 g
- Fiber: 2.9g
- Protein: 5.3 g
Keywords: White Hot Chocolate