Fullerton Police Department invites you to attend
Please join the Fullerton Police Department, Fullerton Joint Union High School District, Fullerton Elementary School District and the Fullerton Council PTA
Thursday September 19, 2012 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM
The Fullerton Community Center – Grand Hall
340 W. Commonwealth Avenue. Fullerton, A 92832
- Troubling youth drug trends
- Legal and illegal substance commonly abused
- How to identify drugs and tell if your kids are high
- The extreme danger of polydrug use abuse
- Indicators that your child may be at risk
- Resources available for families
This presentation is designed to educate parents with the current trends adolescents are using to obtain, conceal and abuse illegal and prescription narcotics. As adolescent culture has changed, so has the pressures they are experiencing. The best way to help protect our children is to be educated about the warning signs that the need help, as well as the tragic consequences of failing to recognize these signs.
– Chief Dan Hughes
*This presentation is for adults only
*Spanish and Korean interpretation services will be available.